Drop and Go®
A great option in construction vehicles and designed in collaboration with a large Traffic Management company, Drop and Go® provides a safe and effective solution to the harsh and often dangerous challenges facing fleet managers today. Ideal for use in both inner city environments and major road networks, Drop and Go® reaches places larger vehicles cannot.
Putting the safety and security of your workforce at the forefront of everything we do, our Drop & Go® has been specifically designed in collaboration with a reputable Traffic Management company; ensuring this unique vehicle provides you the right tools to overcome the often complex and dangerous challenges associated with this demanding sector.
The innovative design of the Drop & Go® makes transporting of mobile traffic signals and associated equipment a thing of the past – ensuring your workforce save their time and energy for the bigger jobs at hand, allowing you to transport Traffic Management equipment without the need of a Tail Lift!
With a low floor chassis height of just 550mm, Drop & Go® reaches places other, larger vehicles simply cannot; making it the ideal solution for both inner city environments and major road networks, whilst enabling operatives to step on and off the vehicle quickly and safely helping to reduce the risk of onboard accidents with the unique slip resistant floor.Traffic Management Construction
Why choose the Drop & Go®?
A popular choice within the Traffic Management sector due not only to its versatility, but also its overall quality, the Drop & Go® is manufactured using only the highest standard of materials and craftsmanship available
Gross Vehicle Weight quoted includes driver at 75kg and 90% fuel.
Designed to optimise carrying capacity, whilst offering the ultimate payload capacity...
Fall arrest bars and storage locker options
Optional tailgate ramp
Optional LP13 mini light arrow
Optional kerbside loading ramp
Standard features include:
- Low 550mm bed height for easy and safe step on and off
- High payload
- Unique slip resistant aluminium ribbed floor
- 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight (4.5 tonnes & 5 tonnes also available)
- Type approved chassis conversion (3600mm to 4200mm bed lengths)
- Proven design
- 700mm LED light bar Amber LED flashers at rear (4)
- Amber LED flashers grille mounted (2)
- Audible reversing alarm Reversing camera Work lights (2)
- Chapter 8 Pack: Rear Chevrons 70mm ‘HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE’ Text / Amber tape on sides / Red tape to door and dropside edges (also available bilingual)
Optional features include:
- Multiple cameras
- Additional telescopic handrails
- Work lights
- LP13 mini light arrow
- Strobe lights
- Additional amber beacons
- Kerb side loading ramp
- Tow bar with 7 or 13 pin electrics
- LP13 Mini Light Arrow Board (fixed or hinged)
- Additional Cameras DVR camera recording facility
What brands do Advanced KFS work with?
To provide you with the highest quality conversions, built upon the most durable and reliable chassis available, Advanced KFS work with a range of different vehicle brands to find the most appropriate solution to fulfil your needs, such as:
- Renault (diesel & electric)
- VW (diesel & electric)