THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED.
We are Hiring!
AKFS has over 30 experience of manufacturing bespoke vehicles for a variety of industries and services.
Tailoring a range of vehicles to unique requirements from bases in Derbyshire and Andover, we are currently seeking an Aftersales and Logistics Co-ordinator to deal with aftersales activities.
Aftersales and Logistics Co-ordinator Requirements
If you are customer focused with a good telephone manner and experience in stock management and logistics and planning co-ordination this role would be ideal. It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence (D1 licence would be an advantage bus is not essential) and you will need previous aftersales experience.
Other required skills include:
· Computer Literate
· Independent thinker, confident decision maker and can motivate a team with the ability to manage staff remotely
· Technical knowledge of vehicles would be beneficial, full training given
· Liaison between Sales, Production and Finance Department, daily administration / management of service engineers and the departments stock & infrastructure
· Generation of quotes and estimates for repair work and liaison with insurance companies for non-warranty repairs
· Running and co-ordination of any company Aftersales programmes
· Minibus and Commercial Aftersales parts management
· Computerised Stock control and stocktakes, management and control of all aspects of the parts supply chain
· Managing and monitoring the Aftersales eBay account
· Maintaining the ISO customer feedback and improvement reports
· Promote of the Aftersales services to current client base, including marketing.
· Suitable skills and experience may include: Aftersales Co-ordinator, Logistics Co-ordinator, Logistics and Planning Co-ordinator, Supply Chain
Salary £20 to £30k depending on Location and experience.
Please note travel between sites (Clay Cross and Andover) will be necessary at times, including nationwide travel and exhibitions.
To apply for this Aftersales and Logistics Co-ordinator job click below – you will need to submit your CV to Mark@advanced-kfs.co.uk