Iveco Bodybuilder Program Gold Status
AKFS are proud to receive the Gold Status on the Iveco Bodybuilder program for the second year running.
Choosing the right Bodybuilder is important for customers and Iveco have partnered with AKFS to drive a successful collaboration between the two companies to provide vehicles that meet with customers business needs. The Iveco conversions meet manufacturing fitting guidelines and comply with current UK legislation.
There are two levels of recognition on the Iveco bodybuilder program. Silver (Registered) and Gold (Associated). AKFS are proud to meet the gold standard.
AKFS offer a range of conversions on the Iveco chassis including the popular enclosed transporter.
What is the GOLD Standard?
- AKFS is registered with the IVECO Bodybuilder program portal to ensure we meet manufacture fitting guidelines and comply with current UK legislation with respect to homologation and Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP).
- AKFS receives regular updates on product engineering changes directly from the IVECO product team, giving AKFS the knowledge to ensure we are delivering you with the most suitable products.
- AKFS are committed to providing a high level of customer service underpinned by an IVECO approved Code of Conduct and complaints procedure.
- IVECO have vetted AKFS to check our accreditations, which includes ISO9001 for Quality Assurance.
- Minimum £5M product liability cover to compensate you against any faults relating to the conversion.
- Offering peace of mind with a minimum 1 year standard warranty on the conversion.
You can find out more by visiting Iveco Bodybuilder Program
Iveco Bodybuilder Program – Code of Conduct
AKFS adhere to the Iveco Code of conduct which covers the following:-
- Annual visit to head office and workshop facilities by IVECO UK to view working practices.
- Be honest in all dealings with customers.
- Be realistic in regards to work dates and the length of time required to carry out a contract.
- Be courteous and respectful to all customers.
- Reply to and deal with any customer complaints received promptly and without confrontation or abuse.
- Keep the customers notified regarding all aspects of works being undertaken.
- Advise the customer before commencing any additional works that would incur additional cost due to a variation in the original contract adding any variations agreed with the customer to original contract. This will then be signed as an addition by both parties.
- Never being verbally or physically abusive to, or threatening a customer in any way.
- Do not ask a customer to complete feedback in your presence or offer to post feedback for them.
If you are interested in talking to us about an Iveco conversion please complete the contact us form.